Head of Brand partnership
About the position:
MER is an independent music label with internationally renowned clients like Alan Walker, K-391, Vinni, Paperboys and Mood Melodies. The company works to assure quality, develop, facilitate and manage all aspects of our clients’ careers and jobs, and thereby operates as a worldwide workplace. Now MER is looking for someone who can fill the newly created position as Head of Brand Partnerships and Business Development and become the latest addition to an ever-expanding business. The right person will be responsible for managing and coordinating current and future commercial cooperation for and with our clients. The main part of the job will be to proactively identify and map potential commercial cooperation for our clients and subsequently realize them.
Commercial cooperation has evolved to be an essential part of the public profile and work of an artist, as their strong influence and following appeals to brands who wish to communicate to their target groups in a more credible and efficient manner. We are looking for a person that can define the customer’s needs, put it in the context of our artists brands, and develop effective and trustworthy relationships that are mutually profitable.
Parts of the position will also be the ability to identify new business opportunities and provide additional growth. Other work tasks that will have a natural relevance to the above responsibilities will also be required.
- Minimum 3 years experience in sales, marketing, or other relevant work experience
- Good communication skills (written and oral) in both English and Norwegian. Other language skills are an advantage, but not required
- Knowledge and experience from commercial cooperation and agreements, with understanding for market trends and negotiation practices
- Experience from handling contract work is also an advantage
- Good cooperation and communication skills
- Business-oriented, commercial and used to negotiating
- Strategic, responsibility-seeking and performance-oriented, with a strong implementation ability
- Solution-oriented and good to handle multiple processes simultaneously
- Social and outgoing, with the ability to create good relations
- Can document results and growth
- Strong drive and ability to complete processes
We can offer:
- An exciting position in a company with good economy and good future prospects
- An excellent professional environment with highly competent employees
- An active and good work environment
- Competitive work conditions
Application deadline and accession: shortly